Laparoscopia Balear S.L, responsible for the website, hereinafter responsible, provides users with this document, which aims to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as inform all users of the website regarding what are the conditions of use. Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. Laparoscopia Balear S.L. reserves the right to modify any kind of information that could appear in the web site, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform the users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication in the web site of Laparoscopia Balear S.L.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Domain name: laparoscopiabalear.com
Trade name: Laparoscopia Balear
Company name: Laparoscopia Balear S.L.
TAX ID: B57434680
Registered office: Carrer Mussol 15 2b - 07011 Palma (Illes Balears)
Registered in the Registry (Mercantile / Public): Registro Mercantil de Palma.
Through this website, users are offered the possibility of accessing information on the services offered by the responsible party.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of the responsible or, if applicable, has a license or express authorization from the authors or those who hold their rights of exploitation. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the prior written authorization of the responsible party. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the responsible and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible dispute that may arise in respect thereof. The responsible party expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case to redirect to the main website of laparoscopiabalear.com. The responsible recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not implying Laparoscopia Balear S.L. its mere mention or appearance in the web site the existence of any rights or responsibility on them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
By using the website, the user declares that he/she is over eighteen years of age. In order to use the website, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts performed by minors in their care.The user is obliged, in general, to use the website and the services linked to it, diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these general conditions and the particular conditions that may apply, and must also refrain from using them in any way that may prevent the normal operation and enjoyment by users of the Website and the services linked to it, or that could damage or cause damage to the property and rights of the owners of the website, its suppliers, users or, in general, any third party. The user, in the use of the Website and the services linked to it, undertakes to:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website or through any of the services linked to it, any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services linked to it or any equipment, systems or networks of the owners of the website, any user, its suppliers or in general any third party, or that is otherwise capable of causing any type of alteration or prevent the normal operation of the same.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the website or any of the services linked to it.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the website owners, their suppliers or third parties.
- Not to enter, or disseminate any information that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence, incites discrimination on grounds of sex, race, ideology or religion or in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or image of others and, in general, current regulations. In the event that any user considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the website or accessible through it, you must send a notice to the owners of the website by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The responsible party disclaims any liability for the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
- WEBSITE OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
It does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained in the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered. It may interrupt the service, or immediately terminate the relationship with the user, if it is detected that a use of its web space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The responsible party shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the web space. It shall only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for damages that may arise, among others, from:
Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the web space.
Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The web space administrator reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the web space. The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and use by users of web space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in case
If you cause damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of such services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused. You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the web space. You also agree to indemnify the company against any damages resulting from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Site.
- IP ADDRESSES
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish law shall apply.